1 coffee a Month Join The Fair Club Help Fairbnb.coop
This is what you will get
Our base discount for all our Fair Club Members
Great value for all.
Your Special discount if you are a member of a CO-OP
More value if you share our values!
Every month, news, gifts and vouchers in your inbox from our partners
Buy a Fair Club Membership for you or as a gift for your friends
We will get in touch with you to upgrade your Fairbnb.coop account
If you can prove that you are a CO-OP member you will get +10% discount
From that moment onward you have 1 year to get the most of our Fair Club
Get your money back and start saving with just one week with our hosts.
Start saving on your first
discount on our fees
Terms and Conditions
By buying this digital membership through the Fairbnb.coop platform run by Fair Bnb Network Soc. Coop you agree to become a member of the Fair Club with the following benefits:
- Special access to premium content that will be sent to you via your registered email
- A 30% discount off every booking fee on Fairbnb.coop for the next year. Customers who provide documentation proving membership in an active cooperative will benefit from a 40% discount off the aforementioned fees.
- Additional offers from our partners
How to become a Fair Club member
- Sign up and pay for the digital membership of Fairbnb.coop through the following link: https://fairbnb.coop/fair-club/
- You’ll be contacted via email by Fairbnb.coop staff to activate your discount
- On answering the email, Fairbnb.coop staff will activate your 30% discount on every Fairbnb.coop booking fee for the next year
- If you can prove you are a member of an active cooperative by sending us documentation of your coop-membership, your discount will be raised to 40% off the fee on every booking on Fairbnb.coop for the next year;
- To use your Fair Club membership you need a free account on Fairbnb.coop
- Your Fair Club member discount will be activated shortly after confirmation and will be valid for 365 days from the activation date
- A Fair Club membership can be gifted or associated to any valid account on our Fairbnb.coop platform
- Along with these terms and conditions the user must agree to the general terms and conditions of Fairbnb Network Soc. Coop.
Information pursuant to Article 13 of European Regulation 2016/679
FAIR Bnb Network promotes FAIR CLUB as an initiative aimed at improving the experience of fairbnb.coop users, by providing additional services or discounts for existing ones (e.g. bookings).
For the promotion of this initiative Fair Bnb, owner of the processing of your personal data, pursuant to art.13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, may process your personal data required for participation in the described initiative.
Below is specific information on the processing.
Personal data processed
The personal data collected and processed by the writer fall into the following categories:
Identification and contact data such as first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, password for the account creation;
- Invoicing address;
- Optional tax code and PEC;
- Participation in a cooperative with collection of the name of the cooperative and member code;
- Bank details necessary for payment of the contribution.
Purpose and legal basis of processing
The above personal data will be collected and processed in order to allow the registered traveller to benefit from special discounts on Fair Bnb stays through the payment of an annual contribution. This initiative will include:
a) The registration to FAIR CLUB with payment of the annual contribution;
b) Receive the discount code (which can be up to 40% if you are part of another cooperative) to be used and communicated every time you make a reservation at Fair Bnb.
For this processing FAIR Bnb will require the prior consent of the user (art.6, par.1, lett. a) of the GDPR);
The provision of data for this purpose is optional and failure to provide it will make it impossible to be part of this initiative.
Transfer of data to third countries
FAIR Bnb may transfer such data outside the EU through the use of services for the functionality of the platform offered by technology providers that may also be located in countries outside the EU. In this specific case, the data may be transferred to Canada, a country deemed appropriate by the European Commission as it guarantees a level of protection for the data.
European Commission as it guarantees a level of data protection in line with the European one (Article 45 of the GDPR).
Data retention period
The data will be retained until the end of the validity of the initiative or sooner in case of withdrawal of consent by the interested party.
Recipients of data processing
The data will be processed by collaborators who carry out promotion and support activities for our services and by technological partners who are dedicated to the correct functioning of the platforms with the management of tools and data storage, in their capacity as data processors.
The data will not be disseminated.
Rights of the data subject
The interested party has the right to ask the data controller for access to the data, its correction, deletion, limitation of the processing, as well as the right to the portability or to object to the processing of the data under the conditions established by Articles 15,16,17,18,20,21 of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
In addition, the data subject has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time for participation in the FAIR CLUB.
Finally, the data subject has the right to lodge a claim with a supervisory authority if he or she considers that the processing violates the European Regulation.
Identification of the data controller
The data controller of your data is Cooperativa FAIR Bnb Network with registered office in Bologna Via Casarini 19, contactable by e-mail: [email protected] or telephone: +39 389 0931 063